Organisation Name PwC Japan Company Address PwC Marunouchi Office or Shiodome Office Tokyo 100-6921 or 104-0061, Japan Website https://www.pwc.com/jp/ja.html Company Description PwC provides industry-focused assurance,…
Daiwa Resort, a part of Daiwa House Group, is a resort hotel company operating 28 hotels throughout Japan from Hokkaido to Okinawa. Most of our hotels…
About Intralink Intralink Limited is the leading provider of market access and business development services to European and American technology companies targeting the Japanese, Chinese,…
Intralink (www.intralinkgroup.com) is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic candidate with excellent oral presentation, analytical and written skills for the position of Project Manager – Sales/Business…
Join an international team promoting and preserving sake culture worldwide.
Perfect for someone with a love of one or all of the following:
Japanese sake, Japanese culture, Education.
Flexible work schedule; ideally suited to someone currently undertaking studies or in non-full time employment.
Workload will increase during the run up to frequently held events, which include:
SAKE SOMMELIER OF THE YEAR
YOUNG SAKE AMBASSADOR
LONDON SAKE CHALLENGE
INTRODUCTORY SAKE PROFESSIONAL
CERTIFIED SAKE SOMMELIER
ADVANCED SAKE SOMMELIER
Responsibilities will include/but not limited to:
• Preparing press releases
• Promoting Sake Sommelier Association activities in Japan
• Promoting Japanese sake abroad, and in Japan!
• Promoting Japanese culture abroad
• Increase awareness of sake while promoting Japanese and sake to a worldwide audience.
• Contacting/building relationships with breweries
• Liaising with Japan based educators
• Communicating with London based team
What we are looking for:
• Positive can do attitude
• Self starter
• Excellent writing skills (Japanese essential, English favourable)
• Some knowledge of the food and drinks industry (preferable but not essential)
• An understanding/willingness to learn about all of the Sake Sommelier Association’s activities