To celebrate our twentieth anniversary, the UK JET Alumni Association we are running a photo competition open to all former participants of the programme. There are three categories. The winning photo from each category will win £50 of M&S vouchers!
The categories are:
* 20 Years of JETAA in the UK
Photos from JETAA events from the various chapters across the UK
* Internationalisation on the JET Programme
Photos relating to Internationalisation in Japan through participation in the JET Programme.
* Scenic Japan
Scenic photos depicting Japanese life, culture, building or landscape.
It is intended that the shortlisted photos will be exhibited later this year at events to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the Alumni Association in the UK. We especially encourage entries for the 20 Years of JETAA in the UK entry for which we have had fewer entries than other categories so far.
1. All entries must be recieved by 1st July 2010.
2. The competition is only open to former participants of the JET Programme who live in the UK.
3. Judges decision is final.
4. Only 2 entries allowed per entrant in each category.
5. Entrants agree to allow their photo sto be reproduced at a JETAA AT 20 photo exhibition. They may also be published on jetaa.org.uk.
6. All photos submitted must have been taken by the entrant.
How to Participate
Please send your entries via e-mail to: email@example.com.
* The title of the category you are entering each photo for
* Your full name
* Whether you were an ALT/CIR/SEA
* What years you participated on the programme
* What prefecture you were based in
* A caption describing the photo (context, location, people depicted, etc)
Please note, we cannot accept entries which do not include all of the information requested above.
The JETAA Alumni Committee
Latest posts by Neil Taylor (see all)
- JETAA Wales Supports Team Japan at the 2012 Olympic Games - 2nd Aug 2012
- Tohoku – One Year On: Perspectives From The JET Programme - 8th Mar 2012
- JET Alumni Fundraising for Tsunami Relief - 10th Jan 2012