Hello, Lionbridge is looking for native or near-native Japanese speakers for transcription work that can be done from home. Please see below the task overview….
The Chunichi Shimbun Group is looking to recruit an Assistant Correspondent for our European Bureau based in London. Working in a team of two Correspondents…
Pexel Research Services are a leading market research company based in Glasgow. We currently have a project that will require Japanese speakers to translate/transcribe market…
Japanese LOCALISATION EDITOR – Amazon Video London The video entertainment industry is at an exciting crossroads. Billions have been invested, market-leaders are emerging, and cutting-edge…
A major Japanese Electronics company is seeking an enthusiastic individual who can join their sales team.
• Sales activities of electronics parts and semiconductors, PCs and peripherals
• Business development
• Maintain current clients and understand their requirements
• Attending overseas Electronics exhibitions
• Native level of fluency in English and Japanese
• Driving licence (mandatory)
• Work experience in a trading company in a similar role
• Import/export operational knowledge would be an advantage
Salary: 20-25k depending on experience
Location: outside London
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9:00-17:30 (1hr lunch)